HR support for clients
We are delighted to provide professional HR Support to SME businesses without a HR infrastructure.
We can support you at every stage of the “Hire to Retire” employee cycle
Some examples of how we can help you:
- Contracts of employments
- References, Right to Work in the UK and WTD checks
- Probationary period administration
- Holiday and sickness administration and reporting
- Leaver administration
- Staff handbooks
- Disciplinary and Grievance consultancy
- Performance Improvement Management
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- Training and Development programmes
We partner with a specialised HR team who offer practical solutions ranging from everyday people challenges to working on organisational changes that make “What you want to do within your business happen”.
Why do you need HR Support?
With the current HR compliances and legislation we are keen to ensure you are never in a position that can be compromising to your business and also ensure you are fair to your employees.
We have listed a few yet not exhaustive risks and legal reasons why you should have HR support.
- Legally you have to provide a Written Statement of main Terms and Conditions of Employment within 2 calendar months of starting work
- Legally you have to pay SSP when someone is off sick – any other sick payment is a benefit and not a legal requirement
- Misunderstandings over ‘what should be or what should not be in a contract’ are one of the main causes of Tribunal claims
- The average cost of a Unfair Dismissal Tribunal claim last year was £8,300 – So we are here to help and get it right from the start
We are able to offer a service that can not only help you reduce these unnecessary risks and costs but also work with you on identifying cost savings through HR processes and practices.