HR services we provide
We have put together a range of HR packages to suit a variety of business types.
The tables below will give you a guide to the HR packages we offer. However, please do contact us to discuss your business requirements in more detail.
|1. Essential HR
||(Day to day HR Administration)
Dedicated HR Administrators on the other end of the phone 24/7 offering full admin service.
|2. Total HR
||(Day to day HR Administration and HR Management)
A qualified HR practitioner would be assigned to provide HR Management support as and when needed.
They would be available during office hours via telephone and email and to attend client’s site for meetings as required (average 1 on-site meeting per month)
|3. HR Management
|| (HR Manager Support as and when required)
Pay as you go support service/and HR Consultancy service (hourly rate fee).
We appreciate that every company is different and if you are looking for a more specific solution or help with a particular project, we can create a bespoke package tailored to you.
Services provided with each HR package
- Peace of Mind and Professional support
- Contact with a Chartered HR professional
- Comprehensive email support
- 24/7 access to a telephone helpline
- HR Healthcheck
- Maintenance of HR data and records
- References, RTW, and WTD checks
- New starter notification and administration
- Probationary period administration
- Contracts of Employment and amendments
- Provision of HR information reports and charts
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring
- Leaver Administration
- Staff Handbook
- Customised documentation (eg Application Forms)
- Holiday Administration
- Absence sickness recording and monitoring
- Handling Disciplinaries, Absence, Performance
- Exit Questionnaires
- Maintenance of HR policies and procedures
- Health & Safety Policy and Training records maintained
- Annual Pay Review
- Bonus’ and Benefits Planning
- Organisational Structures
- Managed Recruitment
- Appraisal system
- Bespoke Training
- Management Development
- Team Building Events